SC1 kits were very popular and ran out of stock
Work immediately started on new design SC2. I
decided to make the new interface with following points in mind:
1. VOX PTT Activation for tone operation.
2. RJ45 for Transceiver Connection.
3. D9F Serial Connector For standard COM Port Connection.
4. USB connector to get +5V for Echo link operation
5. Isolation for: Audio in, Audio Out, COR &
6. High quality 600 ohms audio transformers
7. Powering option by using a battery.
8. Front Panel Mounted RX/TX Audio Level Controls
9. Front Panel Switch to put-off VOX operation.
commercially. This one includes TinyEcho
like interface capability for Echo Link operation.
to use. On
you have a RJ45 connector for your transceiver. A 1Meter long CAT5
cable (8core) is supplied with Male RJ45 Connector. All you need to do
is decide on how you will apply PTT and make connections to your rig
for: Mic Audio, Radio Audio & PTT
Connector. If you intend to use this interface for Echo link, Isolated
COR is available.
with or without
DC Power. It
Rigs. In addition, +5V to power COR circuit is possible by using
an USB cable, especially for LapTops.
SC2 kits are now supplied without a metal case.